PRIVACY AND OTHER POLICIES
You may provide personal information to us through our website or through other correspondence with us, which we may collect in order to provide our services to you. Personal information you provide to us is only used, stored and transferred as required for us to fulfill the purpose for which you’re providing the information, and for us to provide our services to you. For instance, we may use your contact information to contact you, and in storing your information to keep track of your booking, it may be stored with a third party data storage provider which may be located outside of Canada. We may also need to transfer your personal information to third party payment service providers to process your payment for our services, and they may be located outside of Canada. Any third parties to which you provide your personal information directly will be subject to their privacy policies rather than ours. If you need to update or correct the personal information you provide to us, please contact us through the contact information provided on our website. You may also be able to, and wish to, withdraw your consent to use your personal information, so please contact us if that’s the case.
- Cancel your booking for any reason up to 10 days in advance of your tour and receive a full refund net of 3% transaction costs.
- Cancel your booking less than 10 days in advance and forfeit your payment.
- If, for example in the event of severe weather, the Captain determines it is unsafe to sail, we will reschedule your tour this season at your convenience or refund you 100% of your payment.
- At Sail and See we make every effort to provide you with a safe and enjoyable sailing experience.
- We assure you that we mitigate risks by equipping our vessel for your safety in accordance with Transport Canada requirements for passenger vessels.
- Our Captain and crew are fully certified.
- Guests should be aware that there is an element of risk involved in sailing activities: wind and weather can change unexpectedly, equipment issues or other guests can contribute to mishap or injury.
- The ultimate decision for participation lies with the individual.
- You will be asked before departure to to sign our Participation Agreement to confirm your acceptance of the risks inherent in this activity.
- Guests are required to arrive 15 minutes before departure for a Transport Canada mandated safety briefing.
Questions or concerns? Please give us a call.