Frequently Asked Questions
Up to four (4) guests are included in the base price, and you can pay to add up to two (2) additional guests to a maximum of six (6).
No, the base price is for a private sail tour with up to 4 guests.
- All safety equipment, including Canada Coast Guard approved lifejackets
- Snacks and non alchoholic beverages are provided and full day sail tours include a picnic lunch. Please advise us of any food restrictions or allergies
- You are welcome to bring your own refreshments if you wish (BYOB)
- Parking at the Mahone Bay Civic Marina is included in our tour prices
It is a good idea to bring the following:
- Soft-soled, non-scuff shoes, deck shoes if you have them, no high heels please
- Windbreaker or sweater and especially on day sails, a change of shorts to long pants
- Bathing suit and towel
- Seasick medication for those prone to seasickness
- Please advise us of any medical condition, medication or mobility limitations that might effect your participation
- Please pack your gear in a soft bag or knapsack for easy stowage
You are welcome to BYOB. We provide snacks and a selection of non-alcoholic beverages. A picnic lunch is included on full day sails.
Please advise us of any food restrictions or allergies.
Of course! If you think your kids would enjoy sailing, bring them along!
Please let us know ahead of time so we can be sure to have properly sized lifejackets on hand, and so we can adjust our safety briefing accordingly.
To protect our other guests who may have allergies, we do not allow pets on board.
Depending on the wind direction, we can sail right by the money pit on Oak Island if you like. Let us know and we can talk about the possibilities when you come on board!
If, in the event of severe weather, the Captain determines it is unsafe to sail we will reschedule your tour this season at your convenience or refund you 100% of your payment.
If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to call or write.